As a Graphic Designer, you will utilize strong design skills to support various marketing and communications efforts across several pet insurance brands to both B2C and B2B audiences. This is a hands-on design position, helping to elevate each brand’s unique visual identity through creative, strategic, and high-quality design in digital, web, and print that will serve each brand’s mission, business objectives, and customer journey. Collaborating closely with marketers and other designers, you’ll use your advanced design skills to maintain and evolve existing collateral, develop new visuals, and create original artwork in a fast-paced environment that celebrates design and customer experience. The ideal Graphic Designer is highly collaborative, loves to inspire and be inspired, and is excited to take our creative efforts to the next level. Candidates must provide a portfolio of work with their application.
- Design and develop various creative assets aligned with our brands’ design guidelines – including but not limited to advertising, social media content, web pages, flyers, brochures, business docs, presentations, email campaigns, signage, packaging, and swag.
- Adhere to art and design standards for production, productivity, quality, and brand alignment
- Support the development of our visual language as an extension of our brands (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, etc.) curating, maintaining, and contributing to the brand ecosystem and asset library.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company, and externally through various partners.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teammates across several brands to develop roadmaps and deliver high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Obtain approvals by presenting layouts, graphics, mock-ups and final designs, encouraging members to provide feedback, and respond to internal commentary and requests.
- Present final concepts and help coordinate distribution and dissemination.
- Continually iterate on concepts to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Strong composition, illustration, typography, and information design skills.
- Direct experience with the development and implementation of brand experiences.
- Demonstrable design thinking and execution skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong understanding of how to achieve business goals with great design.
- Proficient use of industry standard creative tools.
- Exceptional capability with layout design, web design, illustrations, typography, color, print production, and more.
- Fluent in brand, marketing and design principles and best practices.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong management and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to independently conceptualize and think critically about design.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer
- Some web development experience preferred
- Print and packaging design experience a plus