Administrative Assistant III – WFHFull Time
This position will report to a Senior Director and Vice President in the business and will require accurately and efficiently conducting normal administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, invoice processing, supply orders, meal arrangements, office files, etc., and uses general office equipment. This position will require extensive knowledge of department, business unit, and company practices, policies, programs, and product lines as well as a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
The Main Responsibilities
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondences and memoranda.
- Drives priorities and critical items through task lists and managers short-term and long-term schedules
- Coordinates activities across departments.
- May prepare agenda, presentations and correspondence for leadership meetings and other activities as needed
- Ensures cross training of other administrative staff for back up support
- Organizes and maintains calendars- arranging, coordinating and prioritizing scheduling and logistics
- Accurately and professionally handles multiple simultaneous high priority tasks
- Accurately and efficiently conducts normal administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, invoice processing, supply orders, meal arrangements, office files, etc. and uses general office equipment
- Provides professional visitor greeting, telephone and email coverage – accurate message taking, redirecting calls and emails with warm hand offs where appropriate, and resolving routine and non-routine inquiries
- Other duties as required
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in education and experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Understanding of general business concepts
- Excellent organizational skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a diversified workload, meeting established deadlines with minimal supervision in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and able to maintain composure in high pressure situations.
- Experience with other electronic and web-based systems (SAP and Concur) to process invoices, travel arrangements, etc
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively prepare for foreseeable events and issues
- Good judgement, tact and initiative to make effective decisions
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency; be proactive and have a positive attitude
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 313481
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :36450
Salary Max :81000
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.