– At least 2 years of experience in Australian Mortgage Loan Processing is required
– Basic knowledge or experience in pre-loan assessment is required.
– Perform administrative duties required for processing a clients loan application from pre-assessment through to post approval.
– Support mortgage brokers with preparation of appointments and bookings
– Liaise with clients, land agents and building companies to arrange collection of paperwork to satisfy conditions of loan approvals
– Assist in lodging FHOG applications if applicable
– Order valuations: Established purchase, refinance and construction
– Track progress from pre-approval to formal approval and update CRM notes regularly
– Ensuring all files meet Resolve’s and Regulatory minimum compliance standards by completing a checklist for the file post approval and post settlement
– Regular and consistent contact with external partners, clients and internal ABN partners on the status of loan applications
– Assist clients in completing progress claims with the builder and bank post settlement on all construction files