$40,000 – $52,000 a year
Pulled from the full job description
Continuing education credits
Employee assistance program
Full Job Description
Under the strategic direction of the Chapter Executive Director, the Executive Assistant oversees all aspects of the chapter’s customer service policies, supports the Program Coordinator/Director with continuing education programs, supports the Director of Operations and Development with chapter communications, supports all governance activities of the organization.
The Executive Assistant works closely with the Chapter Executive Director, other staff.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages and implements customer service policy and practice including the general email and phone.
2. Implements community engagement strategies to support the Chapter’s membership goals under the guidance of the Division Directors.
3. Supports the Director of Operations and Development with Chapter communications by updating the bi-weekly member e-news and creating content for marketing and promotional materials.
4. Provides administrative support for live events including continuing education and membership events.
5. Manages Chapter Special Interest Groups and listservs.
6. Maintain all Chapter internal and external calendars, creates and schedules member emails, maintains all contact lists.
7. Provides support for all governance activities including creating and maintaining databases, appointment letters, and preparing for board meetings.
8. Collaborates with Chapter Executive Director or work-related projects and other related initiatives.
MINIMUM WORK REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
2. Ability to lead and collaborate in a complex environment with multiple competing priorities.
3. Ability to manage time effectively.
4. Ability to plan, organize, and manage a wide array of business-related services.
5. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative business relationships and to build credibility and trust throughout the organization.
6. Strong problem identification skills, including the ability to problem solve and generate creative solutions, exercise common sense and sound judgment, and make effective decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
7. Detailed oriented and the ability to think critically.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Technical proficiency including VOIP phone system, Microsoft Suite, cloud-based document storage, Zoom, filing, copying, etc. Learning management system experience a plus.
1. Minimum of 2 years customer service and administrative experience.
Compensation & Application:
This position will be mostly virtual but may require occasional attendance at in-person conferences and events as necessary. Note that NASW has a COVID-19 vaccine policy requiring full vaccination and all recommended boosters for any in-person activity. The salary range for this position is $40,000 – $50,000 with additional bonus opportunities based upon Chapter financial performance
NASW is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from people of color, including bilingual and multi-cultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and non-binary/transgender communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote