Full Job Description
Are you experienced in technology and interested in what’s next for healthcare operations? Want to be part of a smart and fun team supporting cutting-edge technology that empowers physician practices to large health networks? If so, come on over to BHS!
We are a successful up-and-coming small company, looking for someone who can grow with us and take the opportunity to showcase your Office and Google expertise. Our Remote Executive Assistant role is key to the efficiency and effectiveness of our company’s senior-level Directors. This part-time position allows you to work from the comfort of your own home office while engaging a world-wide team. Our team works hard (and take their work very seriously), but not themselves.
Tasks would include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive use of Excel and Google Sheets as we collaborate in these tools
- Organizing and managing Executive’s calendars including ensuring meetings are setup
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare executive reports
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Promotes a positive self-image of BHS with emphasis on customer service by treating customers and co-workers with courtesy and respect. Responds to customer needs in a positive and efficient manner.
Professional Experience/Qualifications (via paid or volunteer experience):
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, and desire to work hard and contribute to a great team
- An energetic, reliable and well-organized professional.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
- Adept use of G Suite programs, including Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Proficiency with technology and software including having the ability to learn and adapt to all company-specific software.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication
- A high level of organization and attention to detail
- Quick learner with high standards for performance and desire to continually improve
- Positive mindset and enthusiasm
- Strong sense of accountability, taking proactive steps to clarify expectations and reliable with follow through on tasks
BHS is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization thereby creating a culture that allows us to better serve our clientele, our employees and our communities. We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Excel / Google Sheets: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Experience: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote