Full Job Description
We are InterWell Health: a joining of Cricket Health & Fresenius Health Partners with InterWell Health…creating a trifecta in transforming kidney care! Learn more about us at Transforming Kidney Care.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer. As the Executive Assistant at InterWell Health, you will be responsible for all administrative tasks supporting the CEO as well as providing support to the Senior Leadership Team as needed. You will not only be responsible for supporting the CEO but also have the opportunity to get involved in a number of People and internal team initiatives and projects!
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to streamline hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, and able to build strong relationships. You take it personally to make things happen and you’re not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you!
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain a complex calendar to ensure accurate scheduling and time management to promote productivity for the CEO
- Plan travel itineraries and monitor travel to trouble-shoot changes in flights, meeting schedules, ground transportation, etc. for the CEO
- Provide support to the Board of Directors such as arranging and handling all logistics for Board meetings
- Complete, submit, and track expense reports; reconcile credit card charges for the CEO
- Coordinate internal meetings including ordering food, booking restaurants, securing IT/AV support, and handling document needs
- Ensure the CEO’s IT/tech tools are useful and create the right efficiencies
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business/personal matters and data/files with tact and professionalism
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks, including assisting with special projects, ad hoc research and external meetings
- Provide support to Executive Team on planning and coordinating special projects as requested by the CEO
- Participate with the People Team in the planning and organization of various virtual and physical team member events, including team off-sites, team member mixers, volunteer opportunities, and general connectivity events as needed
What You Need
- 3-5 years as an Executive Assistant or relevant experience in an administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Start-up, fast paced, or high growth environment experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with and the ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-suite
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Generous health, dental, vision and parental leave policies
- Contributions for 401k retirement savings plans
- Commitment to building and maintaining an inclusive team
Cricket Health by InterWell Health is a comprehensive kidney care provider with a personalized, evidence-based approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage kidney disease (ESKD). Cricket Health by InterWell Health delivers world-class, technology-enabled multidisciplinary care both in-person and virtually to achieve the best outcomes possible for patients and the best value for partners, keeping patients healthy and out of the hospital, accelerating access to transplant, and increasing home dialysis adoption. We are committed to aligning the success of our company with those of our partners and the patients whom we serve. Learn more at www.crickethealth.com and follow us @crickethealth.
Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify or your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value each individual’s unique journey. Come join us and help our patients live their best lives.