Bruce Jones SEO is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Back-end WordPress Developer to join their team of professionals. This will start on a per-project basis and will continue into a full-time, long-term position depending on the success of the delivered work.
- Design and implement back-end services in WordPress for Job board and directory software themes
- Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes to meet project requirements
- Participate in regular team meetings and stay current with all website projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience as a WordPress developer
- Familiarity with Divi, Elementor, Oxygen
- Good understanding of various hosting platforms, website migrations, etc.