Eos Human Resources Consulting is a small but mighty team of professionals dedicated to providing outsourced human resources support to small businesses and new employers in various industries. We manage the full employee life cycle for our clients from the time of hire to the end of employment by: coordinating and facilitating onboarding/offboarding, overseeing performance management, processing payroll and leaves of absence, and conducting benefits administration. To learn more about our company and services, visit our website at www.eoshr.com (http://www.eoshr.com/).
We are hiring a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is responsible for providing a wide variety of day-to-day human resources support for the internal team and our outsourced clients, Monday – Friday. This position is 100% remote/work from home. This is a great position for someone who wants gain HR knowledge by working with senior-level HR professionals who have a passion for the work they do and are dedicated to each of their clients.
This is the right job for you if…
- You are comfortable working independently, remotely and in a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable working with multiple Clients who have different needs and use different systems.
- You’re not afraid of technology, learning new things or new ways of doing business. You are curious by nature!
- You are a team player who can communicate clearly.
- You have the ability to see projects and initiatives through from beginning to full completion.
- You will be able to balance competing priorities with confidence and accuracy.
- You demonstrate prompt and effective communication by phone, email, and Slack.
- You possess a high degree of initiative and accountability.
- You are very detail-oriented and a quality enthusiast. You go the extra mile to make sure your work and other’s work is done with the highest quality standard.
- You are customer-centric and strive to deliver a high level of service.
- You have an interest in learning more about a variety of human resources areas of expertise.
- You are comfortable working in a sometimes-murky environment and, when unsure, able to clearly and proactively communicate when and where you need guidance.
The Human Resources Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Creating, customizing, distributing, and maintaining employee files and documents for onboarding, termination, benefits, and other employee change events.
- Managing, updating and maintaining client information in multiple HRIS systems, including but not limited to Gusto, Rippling, BambooHR, Ease, Paycom, ADP, Zenefits, and Paylocity.
- Processing status changes for our clients’ employees, including onboarding and off-boarding
- Coordinating meeting schedules, logistics, materials, and agendas; attending meetings and calls as needed.
- Developing HR skills and staying current with developments in HR compliance and best practices.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent in an HR or related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Suite (Workplace), Mac OS. Bonus points if you’re familiar with Asana, PandaDoc, Streak CRM, and Jotform.
- Ability to remain positive, collaborative, and objective under pressure.
- Enjoy creating streamlined processes, anticipating potential issues, problem solving, and improving efficiency to accommodate an ever-changing environment.
- Is empathetic when listening to client and employee concerns.
- The understanding that you don’t know everything and willingness to seek opportunities to continuously learn.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is a plus.
Read this before you apply: Just a reminder…. This is a remote position. You must have the discipline, maturity, and emotional intelligence to work remotely in this environment. While it seems cool, it’s not for everyone. We strive for work-life balance at Eos HR, and this is still a fast-paced role that will require you to juggle many different projects and tasks. You must enjoy and thrive in this type of environment.
Interested in applying?
Send us your resume and cover letter that briefly outlines your qualifications and interest in becoming our next Human Resources Administrative Assistant.
Important: Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Eos Human Resources Consulting values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.