We are looking for an Awesome Podcast Production VA!!!
Our team is looking to bring on a Podcast Producer who has the Get Things Done attitude. The right candidate for the role ensures that the podcast host and guests, along with their respective teams, goes through an efficient, high-touch podcast production journey.
The goal of the role is to create and maintain production management process, scheduling, episode management, analytics, and overall leadership.
To be successful in this position, you need to have excellent communication skills, event production, and top-notch customer service skills. You must be very detail-oriented to serve as the pillar of the production process.
This is a part-time (about 20-hours-per-month) position during US CST.
Skills and Qualities:
– Ability to understand and align with the Podcast Host’s niche and expertise
– Align with CEO’s creative direction
– Excellent event or project management skills
– Precise, detail-oriented and great with customer service.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
– Excellent communication skills (interpersonal & writing).
– Flexibility to handle a changing workload.
– Team player.
– Cooperative and dependable.
– Reliable, punctual, and keeps commitments.
– Positive, energetic, and great work ethic.
– Committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done!
Podcast Producer Tasks for this Role:
– Oversee the podcast production process
– Manage the podcast production schedule and development
– Record and produce all podcast episodes
– Support the podcast host and team
– Podcast guest research and scheduling
– Host and guests preparation for podcast episodes
– Coordinate with host and guest for podcast topic and talking points
– Manage podcast episode editing, recording and distribution
– Monitor podcast analytics and metrics
– Manage podcast production budget
– Part-time role, 20 hours per month (Project-based)
– High-speed internet connection with backup service to minimize interruptions
– Powerful personal computer
– Excellent English verbal and written skills
– At least 2 years of previous podcast or digital media production experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
Work Hours and Schedule: CST / 20 hours /month
Compensation: $8-$10 USD/hour depending on experience