Full Job Description
Addus is searching for a Reimbursement Specialist to join our team. The Reimbursement Specialist will be responsible for billing and revenue cycle management thorough insurance benefit investigation of new referrals, assignment of collections with a variety of payers, authorization requests, and claim submissions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Experience in Medical Billing, Accounts Receivables, and/or Collections within a healthcare or insurance environment is preferred
- Possess quick and accurate Alpha/numeric data entry skills
- Computer proficiency – MS Office and Web-enabled applications strongly preferred
- Understanding of the requirements of Medicaid, Medicare and Insurance billing is preferred
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships