Full Job Description
About the company:
The Diversity Org is a global nonprofit. We teach low-income and minority students how to obtain corporate and high-income careers.
We partner with large companies where students learn about careers they may not have known existed, participate in professional development workshops with corporate employees, and obtain access to internships/entry-level positions.
The companies we are currently in partnership with are Blackstone, J.P. Morgan Chase, AT&T, Peloton, Warner Bros Discovery (CNN, HBO, Cartoon Network, DC Comics), Verizon, Ernst & Young, Paramount (MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon), Colgate-Palmolive, Brookfield, Capri Holdings (Versace, Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo), Alliance Berstein, Informa and more!
We’re looking for an experienced researcher to work alongside a fast-growing educational company, The Diversity Org, and become a valuable member of a rapidly expanding team. The Diversity Org is a global nonprofit that teaches low-income and minority students how to develop professional skills and acquire internships. This team member will be responsible for a variety of activities, as well as assisting with long-term initiatives and handling more urgent requirements. A good fit for this position is someone responsive, personable, self-starter, well-organized, adaptable, upbeat, and looking for a new challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough research on economic and educational systems, history, and culture of global markets/countries such as India, Philippines, Canada, and more.
- Assist in developing curriculum to present to underserved students globally to help them achieve economic success.
- Identify local networks and organizations to connect with in all global markets/countries.
- Develop easily comprehensive presentations to showcase all research findings
- College graduate or higher
- Knowledge of advanced research techniques and resources/platforms
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous research experience is required
- You will have the opportunity to establish your career with a fast-growing and established organization.
- You have the opportunity to develop your leadership and research skills through this role exponentially.
- You will build a strong reputation and resume in the nonprofit/social impact sector.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and millennial/gen-Z team
- You will be responsible for positively impacting and connecting low-income and minority students globally to large companies through your work
Creative: You have the opportunity to be creative because we consistently design new services and systems
Paid Travel: You will be able to get paid travel opportunities globally (when necessary)
Impact: You will be able to work with and make an impact on underserved student communities globally
Work From Home