Senior Manager, Social Media & Content MarketingFull Time
Login to bookmark
Full Job Description
The Senior Manager Social Media & Content Marketing Manager will manage all owned social media channels for the brand, partnering closely with Content and Community Team to build engaging, powerful and on-brand experiences across all owned social channels. You will be responsible for driving a best-in-class social experience and audience engagement across platforms. This is a critical, creative and strategic role for an innovative new brand at the forefront of the well-aging and Menopause category.
- Manage all brand-owned social media channels.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Content & Community teams to develop and schedule content and promotional monthly calendar across all social media channels, in line with overall brand strategy in support of new brand launch, product launches, brand events and other key initiatives.
- Assist in crafting and/or editing social media copy relevant for each platform as needed.
- Engage with our community and respond to comments and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Lead proactive outreach on non-branded menopause-related content to grow community.
- Create and propose community events such as live shopping, giveaways etc. to be executed in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Define and track key performance indicators to grow follower base, engagement and conversion rates across all owned channels.
- Track social media analytics and present monthly reports on brand social media performance, competitor activity, brand sentiment and community feedback to guide optimizations.
- Stay up to date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in social media landscape, particularly in the well-aging/ menopause category, and communicate these regularly to management for implementation into strategy.
- Monitor social media channels, perform social listening and share insights with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Paid Media team on efforts to grow followers and to share performance insights from organic content that could be applied for paid assets.
- 8+ years of experience managing social media for a brand, retailer, or agency.
- 2+ years of experience developing social media strategies.
- Passionate about social media and looking for a powerful opportunity to make a big impact in an underrepresented category.
- Experience using verbal and written communication skills, presenting information succinctly to management.
- Background using project management skills to ensure all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Experience in Luxury industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with outside agencies/vendors when needed.
At Amyris, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) is essential to our core values. We embrace and encourage an equity-minded work culture, knowing that it is the driving force of innovation that positively impacts our employees, consumers, and communities. And for Amyris, a sense of belonging is what drives our mission forward and is the foundation of everything we do, ensuring a healthier, more sustainable future for us all. Make Good, No Compromise .
Amyris (Nasdaq: AMRS) is a leading synthetic biotechnology company, transitioning the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets to sustainable ingredients through fermentation and the company’s proprietary Lab-to-Market™ technology platform. This Amyris platform leverages state-of-the-art machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence, enabling the company to rapidly bring new innovation to market at commercial scale. Amyris ingredients are included in over 20,000 products from the world’s top brands, reaching more than 300 million consumers. Amyris also owns and operates a family of consumer brands that is constantly evolving to meet the growing demand for sustainable, effective and accessible products. For more information, please visit http://www.amyris.com.
Amyris, the Amyris logo, No Compromise, Biossance, JVN, Pipette, Purecane, Rose Inc. and Lab-to-Market, Terasana are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.