SEO AssociateFull Time
Login to bookmark
Full Job Description
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
SEO Associates within Thomas Marketing Services focus on organic traffic generation for manufacturing businesses both large and small. SEO Associates work with a team of marketing experts specializing in paid marketing, lead generation, design, and development to execute organic search strategies for our B2B customers in the industrial space.
What you’ll be doing as our SEO Associate:
- Audit and monitor client websites to bring up to current usability and SEO standards
- Publish content, meta descriptions, and other on-page optimizations to client WordPress
- websites and Hubspot instances
- Implement technical website optimizations, including schema code
- Build backlink profiles
- Create and maintain reporting documents
- Export and organize data into annual reporting documents
- Stay up to date on the latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
What you bring to our team:
- Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in search marketing and/or content marketing
- Basic understanding of marketing best practices
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Data Studio;
- certifications preferred
- Proficient in editing and updating WordPress websites
- Excellent written communication skills
- Interest in up-to-date SEO best practices
- Some nice-to-have experience:
- B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
- Agency experience
- Experience working with Hubspot, Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Google property or other SEO/SEM certifications
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit – share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.