The Service Coordinator is responsible for the triage (identification, classification, and preparation), dispatch (assignment to appropriate team members), and coordination (scheduling support, follow-up, and post-processing) of all service requests and other assigned tickets. The Service Coordinator works closely with the Service Operations team to ensure the timely and proper routing and resolution of tickets in accordance with Digital Seattle’s Client SLA (Service Level Agreement). Additionally, the Service Coordinator supports other efforts within the organization requiring similar communications, scheduling, and follow-up skills.
-Has computer with HD camera, i5 processor, and 8GB RAM
-with Noise cancelling headset USB type
-at least 10mbps internet connection
-with at least 22 inches screen monitor
-Has practical awareness of how technology impacts business and the IT components involved (servers, PCs, file sharing, firewalls, network switches, printers, data backup, Internet services, etc) – to the extent of efficiently identifying how to prioritize and assign support for reported issues.
-Highly computer proficient, with solid skills using Microsoft Office, Teams, and Windows 10 (highly desired).
-High attention to detail with excellent analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to handle scenarios where information is difficult to obtain
-Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in American English
-Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities while remaining calm under pressure
– At least two years experience in similar role. MSP experience is preferred.
-willing to work night shifts and weekends
– ConnectWise Manage experience is highly desirable
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Triage incoming service requests; identify and assign to the appropriate resource.
2. Dispatch and coordinate technical resources for remote and on-site activities.
3. Maintain an awareness of all service tickets to assign/re-assign issues based on ability and availability, identify trends and recurring issues, and any need for follow-up.
4. Cultivate strong relationships and trust with fellow team members and clients.
5. Use proper planning and communication to minimize last minute schedule changes and unexpected activity.
6. Coordinate and assist in providing necessary remote meeting resources (Teams conference setup, materials, etc.).
7. Manage a high volume of phone calls, email, and other various correspondence.
8. Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, etc.
9. Provide administrative support for the Service Operations team.
10. Assist in generating and preparing information in support of Service Operations, including proposals, account reviews, and reports.
11. Ensure the accuracy and timely entry of time records, expenses, and products for billing.
12. Growth into additional responsibilities, based on your individual capabilities, should be anticipated.
Work Hours and Schedule: MONDAY TO FRIDAY PACIFIC TIME
Work Duration: 40 HRS/WEEK
Rate or Salary range: $5/HR