Social Media Coordinator
Tired of your cubicle? Wouldn’t you like to work for a company that prioritizes remote-first employment and lives in the world of boats, planes, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, trucks, and equipment? Of course you would, and that’s us.
The Social Media Coordinator is a marketing ambassador with the ability to see how marketing fits into the “big picture” for our business. Successful candidates for this role will work alongside the Consumer Marketing Team and will assist in the creation and execution of marketing initiatives that support the company’s marketing strategy. This person will have strong organizational and time management skills and will be able to effectively communicate with our internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement the social media strategy and execute strategy by developing and serving content via all social platforms for responsible brands
- Manage multiple social media accounts across many social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) for responsible brands
- Continue to test and recommend new applications or methodologies to enhance engagement and audience growth
- Be familiar with and use appropriate tonality, style, and frequency of content across each potential platform
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of marketing or related work experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
Who We Are
TI is a group of go-getters who decided they didn’t want to settle for the status quo. We work hard as one team to build value, drive innovation, and lead our industries, but we have fun while we do it and we always act with integrity and prioritize our employees. When you start at TI, expect to receive plenty of support and communication. If you’re not sold yet, here are some other great benefits:
- Ability to work 100% remote
- Work/Life Balance with up to 31 days of PTO in your first year
- Continuing Education with access to LinkedIn Learning
- Full benefits package including medical, dental & vision
- 401K with company match
- Wellness Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Incentives
To learn more about Trader Interactive, please visit our website and see what makes us stand out in our industry!
TI proudly supports a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.