We are looking for a Social Media Strategist (Team Lead) with a strong sense of brand aesthetic, an analytical mind, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn. Our ideal candidate will be both “right-brained” (creative) and “left-brained” (analytical). The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for supporting Amsive Digital’s social media programs where they will lead strategy and client facing communication for clients. This position will manage a range of program activities as part of a larger managed social media team.
- Ideate, publish and optimize social media copy; work with creative team (copywriters, designers) to develop social media content
- Publish and promote social media content using LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, or other post promotion tools
- Analyze social performance using a range of social dashboards and analytics tools, provide reports in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Establish and nurture social media relationships with community members and influencers through active engagement and discussion (community management)
- Develop landscape audits, research audiences, synthesize learnings to inform strategies
- Support development and maintenance of client voice and style guidelines, community management guidelines
- Develop innovative social media strategies for a wide range of client profiles
- Recommend new social media tools to drive performance and efficiencies for our clients
- Create, manage and grow brand presence(s) across relevant social media channels
- Provide listening and monitoring reports, provide insights around overall brand sentiment and mention patterns
- Lead strategy discussions and client-facing communications for key clients
- 5+ years of experience managing social media marketing programs, driving brand profile performance, business KPI’s, and communicating ROI
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, solutions-oriented and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience using social media marketing tools and dashboards (Ex: Falcon.io, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Loomly, etc)
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads Manager or other platform campaign tools
- Understanding of intermediate marketing principles
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Canva, or other basic design programs
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
The following qualifications are not mandatory but would be nice bonuses:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.