At Zencastr, we’re dedicated to empowering the voices of the world through innovative podcasting solutions. As a fully distributed team of passionate individuals, we’re committed to pushing the boundaries of podcast creation and supporting our users one voice at a time.
Customer Success Team is a group of frontline advocates, cultivating relationships and empowering users to create the best possible content. The support team handles requests, complaints, and feedback via chat and email. We use knowledge of the Zencastr platform to support users and serve as a resource for escalated and technically complex cases. We are an energetic, empathetic, and passionate team that enjoys teamwork, helping others, and taking on new challenges in this fast-paced environment.
Do you have a reputation for being highly technical? Are your peers in awe of your customer service and troubleshooting skills? Do you have an innate passion for driving Customer Success through critical thinking and creative approaches? If so, then Zencastr’s Customer Success Team would like to talk to you!
- Provide prompt, efficient, and detailed support to Zencastr users via email and chat to understand their needs and ensure their success with Zencastr
- Work with customers to understand how they use Zencastr’s products to resolve their issues
- Master case resolution, customer concerns, and utilization of feedback
- Achieve expert working knowledge of our products
- Troubleshoot & replicate reported bugs and clearly document customer feature requests
- Identify and document the reason the customer contacted us and advise on any forming trends that may impact the larger customer base
- Identify process improvements and other product features to reduce the number of customer inquiries
- Flourish in a high-growth tech environment where change is constant
- Willing to work full-time and on a shifting schedule
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing position in a technical support environment (preferably SaaS)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices, and continuously learn and evolve
- A love of podcasts and/or experience creating podcast content
You’ll Stand Out With:
- Experience using Google Suite, Intercom Messenger, and Slack
- Experience using audio editing software (like Audacity, Garageband, or Adobe Audition)
- Experience using video editing platforms (like Filmora, Da Vinci Resolve, or iMovie)
- 100% Remote
- We are focusing on building a connected, engaged culture regardless of where our people are located. As a Zencastr team member, you can work from anywhere that has good internet. Whether you’re an adventurer looking to travel the world while still pursuing your career, a parent or caregiver who wants a job that allows them to spend more time with family, or somewhere in between, our employees have the freedom to contribute where you do your best work.
Compensation and Benefits
- $8/hour rate
- Paid health card/HMO after 3 months with the company
- 3 weeks of Paid time off
- 8 hours birthday off/year
- 12 weeks of 100% Paid Family Leave for eligible employees
How to apply
- Send your CV, resume, and video introduction