Woot woot! Congrats for finagling your way into our application!
We’re growing pretty fast here at Elevate Her Marketing, and we’re looking for a pro-active, confident, passionate-to-the-bone, eats-new-ideas-for-breakfast graphic designer & video editor to help us keep up to speed! And move us forward.
Is it you?
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in graphic design & video editing
- Is besties with Adobe products
- Has hawk eyes on marketing trends and can’t help but notice the design behind everything from websites to her kombucha wrapper. She even has a folder called “sweet design” inside her Saved Posts on Insta.
- Looks outside the world of Facebook and Instagram for design inspiration on the regular
- Is cutting edge and always looking for “what’s new?” in design
- Is NOT afraid to create something no one’s ever seen before — in fact, this is where her creativity thrives
- Would be seriously pumped if our Creative Director asked for her to come up with something *brand spankin’ new* that could only possibly come from her brain
- Aaaand at the same time takes “to-the-tee” direction like a champ
- Handles constructive criticism gracefully and doesn’t take feedback personally
- BUT offers a respectful rebuttal when she disagrees with something (aka – she’s dang confident in her skills and knows we hired her for a reason)
- Anticipates as much as possible and makes smart judgments, like when’s necessary to offer a second variation of a creative
- Is pumped to semi-clear her calendar (and do one of those dramatic “swipes everything off the table” you see in movies) in order to be “on call” for fast turnaround when the EHM team is in launch mode for a new campaign
- Proposes solutions anytime there’s an issue to raise
- Takes ownership of what she creates and refuses to turn in anything she isn’t crazy proud of
- Is a stickler for deadlines and more often than not, turns first drafts in a day or so early
- Works quickly, but doesn’t compromise quality in exchange for being speedy
- Knows that EHM is known for their exceptional creative and knows she can hang
- Is looking to become (or already is) a full-time graphic designer/freelancer (aka, isn’t juggling a giant time commitment like a full-time job)
- Is familiar with or willing to learn systems like Google Drive, Toggl, Wordpress, Slack, Asana, Canva, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are an entirely remote company.
Work Location: Remote