B2B Outbound Caller Appointment SetterPart Time
Login to bookmark
B2B Cold Outbound Caller Appt. Setter Needed!
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN BOLD THROUGHOUT THIS JOB AD IF YOU GENUINELY WANT TO APPLY.
THIS IS AN OUTBOUND ENTRY-LEVEL APPOINTMENT SETTING. NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
NOTE: If you DO NOT follow the instructions at the bottom of this job post, YOU WILL NOT be considered for an interview.
Dear Business Development Community:
- We are looking for more outbound appointment setters that can cold call and set up appointments for our cleaning industry clients.
- You will be provided with all the leads and have to do 0 mining.
- We use Gohighlevel.com + Twilio for outbound calls.
- You only need to work 4 hours per day and make 100 calls per day.
- There will be a $20 dollar commission per demo booked and not canceled.
- The starting base pay is $800.00 per month + commission + bonus
- Total Calls Per Month: 2,000
- Total Hours Per Week Calling: 20 hours.
This is a 100% remote job.The training takes 1 to 2 days and then you can begin calling.
The services to offer include:
- Carpet Cleaning.
- Air Duct Cleaning.
- Hard Wood Floor Cleaning.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning.
- Rug Cleaning.
- Upholstery Cleaning.
- Maid Service Cleaning.
- Janitorial Cleaning.
- Commercial Cleaning.
Our desired appointment setter must:
- Speak fluent English.
- Flexible with time schedules since we have clients across all time zones.
- Be dependable and reliable.
- Be hungry to grow as a business professional.
- Be a team player and contribute in a collaborative way.
- Have the ability to do high output.
- Do not be afraid to pick up the phone and call, not be shy or timid.
- Learn quickly from our training.
- Have a great attitude.
- Have persistence and a never give up mentality.
If the above describes you to a T, we would love to have the opportunity to speak with you as soon as possible.There will be the opportunity to grow further within our organization.
Before applying, please provide us answers to the 3 questions below and a cover letter:
- What was it about our ad that inspired you to apply to our company?
- What are you looking for ideally in your next position within a company?
- How do you handle rejection and how do you bounce back from it? Please provide an example that is not related to not getting the desired job. (sales, personal experience, etc.)
We look forward to meeting you.
Best,ABG HR Team
Best,ABG HR Team