Artnaturals is looking for a Data Analyst bookkeeper who will be responsible for organizing data related to sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, and other behaviors. You will utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data will be entered to QuickBooks Desktop then be analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists the company and our clients to make better, more informed media and marketing decisions.
In this role, you will:
• Use automated tools to extract raw data from primary and secondary sources
• Develop and maintain dashboard systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
• Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
• Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct problems
• Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for media optimization and prediction
• Analyzing local, national, and global media data trends that impact both the organization and the industry
• Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
• Working with internal department heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and data strategies.
• Preparing final analysis reports for the clients to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in data analysis, or a related field.
• Proven experience in data analysis, statistics, and dashboard reporting
• Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, and segmentation
• Knowledge in statistical packages like Excel, creation, and application of the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions, dashboard reporting, Google Analytics, Pixels, and domains
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must