RazorERP is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
We are an IT Asset Disposition company (ITAD) based in Philadelphia, PA that also runs and manages two Event Conferences and we need 1 or 2 people experienced in Digital Marketing to do the following:
1. Help drive our marketing efforts. Setup creative marketing campaigns.
2. Drip campaigns.
3. Mailchimp campaigns (email blasts and email lead generation)
4. Social Media Campaigns. We need someone who can formulate a marketing strategy and content for our LinkedIn posts, Email Blasts & Website.
5. We need someone who knows how to create Marketing Graphics and someone who will add content, photos & graphics on our Event’s Website that would help us improve our Marketing efforts.
But if you want the full nitty-gritty, see the full qualifications below:
• Solid understanding of CRM, PPC, SEO, SEM & SMM, Content Marketing…how they work, how they fit together, and how they collectively drive business objectives.
• Mailchimp and similar email marketing software
• Experience managing multiple LinkedIn accounts and building up groups and company pages
• Familiarity with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
• experience managing paid search accounts
• Strong presentation skills and professionalism
• Ability to manage different projects on time and on budget
• Fundamentals: Google Ads, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, Google Analytics
• Exceptional attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, analytical mindset
• Energized leader, self-starter, multi-tasks in fast-paced environment and meets deadlines
• Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video) Photoshop and Premiere
• Expert knowledge of social media platforms
• Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Planning, development of email marketing campaigns
• Deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of our events.
• Planning, development of email marketing campaigns to defined audiences
• Oversee management of all social media channels (including updates, design, and user experience).
• Build up a presence on social media channels like Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Manage day-to-day messaging/posts on behalf of the company.
• Monitor ROI and KPIs through conducting report analysis on campaigns and report monthly to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Schedule: 40 hours/week, M-F, 9AM to 5PM EST (9PM-5PM Manila), Remote/WFH
Hourly Rate: $6.00 – $9.00
Please send your application and address it to Rome Agregado – Director for Service Desk & Events Marketing, along with the following:
*Work Samples (Email Blasts, Graphics work and/or any Marketing materials you’ve created yourself)
*Marketing Plan to help us promote our events.
(you can check our Event Conferences to have an idea here: www.itadsummit.com & www.mobiledisrupt.com )