Full Job Description
Your favorite color is a Pantone value, you geek out over design systems, and you cut your teeth playing with design software while the other kids were still learning to write their names.
As our Digital Production Designer, you’ll apply these special talents to extend and translate established designs through to production and coordinate between design/development teams to accurately implement creative themes.
As a deeply digital agency with sky-high standards, we’ll rely on you to be an ambitious self-starter, team player, and detail-oriented professional who is at ease managing several projects at once, even when deadlines loom large.
Whether you’re building out additional website pages, cutting up and optimizing graphics for our development team, or preparing banner ads, you balance meticulous attention to pixel-perfect details with strong organization and productivity that make us proud to have you on the team.
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, clients, and other project stakeholders to turn established creative concepts into production-ready web and digital assets
- Implement guidance from department leadership, including documenting detailed requirements, and asking questions to clarify assignments
- Work efficiently on multiple projects with consistency and strong attention to detail
- Ensure the final product meets specs for design, development, and QA
- Be open to integrating feedback through an iterative design/development process
- Be an evangelist for the discipline, effectively communicating solid design principles
- 1-2 years of experience with web or graphic design
- Familiarity with asset production and export workflows as well as organizing and processing a large volume of assets
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Sketch
- Strong verbal, written, visual, and Slack communication skills
- Ability to self-pace and meet deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Acrobat and InDesign
- Experience with Google Drive
- Previous digital graphic design experience in an agency environment
- Familiarity with pharma regulatory process