We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO who can start working immediately.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and Executive Team working remotely with a company based in US. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
A good Executive Assistant needs to be resourceful, innovative, and proactive to support the CEO and must think independently to make decisions under pressure.
What you will do:
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO
• Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts
• Make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
• Arrange and handle all meetings and events
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties
• Compose and prepare correspondence
• Make travel arrangements
• Serve as the primary point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential
• EXCEPTIONAL English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated history in creating, building and maintaining relationships with the stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
• Discipline at prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency to tackle the right tasks at the right time
• High attention to detail
• Typing speed of 45+WPM
• Reliable internet connection with clear audio
• Willingness to conduct video calls with the stakeholders while maintaining a professional demeanor and upholding the company’s values
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Comfortable with various online tools and platforms (Slack, Google Suite, Zoom etc)