Login to bookmark
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visually appealing designs that clearly communicate our core product offerings and vision to our customers.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Plan and illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Obtain approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review for the Art Director.
- Prepare the final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Design attractive and strategic marketing emails, digital advertisements, website and app landing pages according to brand standards.
- Print work including store signage, mailers, sales sheets etc.
- Photography editing and retouching
- Image file prep and storage management for different digital sales channels.
- Video editing and design for social media and web advertisements.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Assist on photoshoots
- Assist with product upload management
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications design or related field.
- 1-3 years graphic design experience preferred
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and/or After Effects
- Proficient in image retouching, recoloring, and alteration.
- Photography, Illustration and Animation skills a plus
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.