The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visually appealing designs that clearly communicate our core product offerings and vision to our customers.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Plan and illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Obtain approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review for the Art Director.
- Prepare the final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Design attractive and strategic marketing emails, digital advertisements, website and app landing pages according to brand standards.
- Print work including store signage, mailers, sales sheets etc.
- Photography editing and retouching
- Image file prep and storage management for different digital sales channels.
- Video editing and design for social media and web advertisements.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Assist on photoshoots
- Assist with product upload management
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications design or related field.
- 1-3 years graphic design experience preferred
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and/or After Effects
- Proficient in image retouching, recoloring, and alteration.
- Photography, Illustration and Animation skills a plus
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.