Lead GenerationFull Time
Login to bookmark
The Manager – Business Development will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. The role will also be responsible in developing and executing campaigns to generate leads and meet pipeline goals/targets. In addition, cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until handoff to the sales executive.
- Generate and qualify leads from campaigns generated using the tools supplied by company.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and campaigns.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs.
- Understand and adhere to the sales qualification process and support the prospect through the opportunity life cycle.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executive.
- Report to the Senior Vice President on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) prospecting results.
- Stay up to date with new products/services and industry trends.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role.
- BPO/Call Center Experience with healthcare experience required.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Track record of achieving qualified leads or meeting quotas aka SQLs.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Familiarity with MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant work history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote