Legal/Personal AssistantFull Time
Seeking Motivated, Resourceful, and Super-Organized Legal/Personal Assistant
Full-Time. Compensation depends on experience.
I’m looking for an legal/personal assistant to assist me in running my office and businesses. Must be resourceful, versatile, super-organized, motivated, friendly, have the ability to multi-task, and have good communication skills. Prior legal experience is helpful but not required. Interest in conflict resolution and the law is helpful but not required.
To apply, send an email with “PA: Favorite Hobby” in the subject line (i.e.: “PA: Surfing”). Include a cover letter, CV/resume, and answers to these questions:
· What appeals to you about this role?
· Tell me about yourself—include links to your online profiles
· What are you passionate about?
· What are your long-term goals in life?
· What do you hope to get out of this job?
· Why do you think you would do well at this?
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote