We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake the delivery of marketing campaigns.
Who we are
We are an advanced analytics consultancy advising our clients on how to maximise the value of their data. Our clients turn to us for our range of expertise in providing independent guidance, advice and support across all areas of data and analytics.
What you’ll be doing
The role will help support our marketing activities as we scale and grow our business, creating and executing marketing campaigns that will help build our brand and drive new leads for sales:
Duties will include:
• Creating campaigns to increase Katalyze Data’s brand awareness among our target customers
• Managing physical and virtual events and ensuring post-event follow-up
• Working with internal teams to commission, produce and review thought leadership content and insights
• Collaborating with sales to produce targeted collateral
• Creating and overseeing the production of marketing assets such as ads, social media content and email campaigns
• Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments as well as competition ventures to inform marketing strategies
• Develop and optimise marketing automation through trigger-based communications and journeys to increase engagement.
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role (B2B environment)
• Experience copywriting SEO optimised content or editing technical content to SEO optimise
• Experience managing social media accounts (LinkedIn)
• Experience working with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools.
• Experience working with Canva or similar design tools
• Knowledge of the advanced analytics market
• Integrity in how you behave, communicate, work with colleagues and customers.
• Passionate about what we do, how we do it and the results that we get which drive success for customers.
• Curious in everything you do with a zest for constantly learning.
• Supportive to your colleagues and our customers, being there to fill the gaps in knowledge or skills when we are needed.
• Tenacious when tackling a new problem or demonstrating the best solution for a customer.
Work Hours and Schedule: UK business hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Rate or Salary range: USD 900-1500 depending on experience