iMarket Solutions is looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for managing a set of clients who subscribe to our SEO and Digital Brand Management services.
We are looking for someone with experience in both on-site and off-site optimization tactics.
Experience with on-site optimization tactics include:
- Keyword research
- Content strategy
- Meta-data updates
- Blog post optimization
- Internal linking
- Schema markup
- And more
Experience with off-site optimization tactics include:
- Inbound link building
- Citation management
- Link earning
- Blog outreach
- And more
We want a talented SEO Specialist who follows Google’s quality guidelines and the latest white hat SEO techniques. We want someone who can bring their knowledge of SEO to constantly improve organic search efforts for our clients’ sites.
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation of content.
- Building and maintaining multiple SEO campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Sitemap creation and optimization.
- On-page optimization and content editing to support sustainable keyword ranking growth.
- Content audits and planning.
- Internal link building.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for the HVAC / Plumbing and Search industries
- Analyze keyword ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations and take actions to optimize client sites.
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues.
- Make recommendations to design and/or development to improve PSI scores.
- Create calls to action to drive more conversions on client sites.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Min. 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Knowledge of web design and the SEO implications.
- Strong technical knowledge and SEO implications.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Track record managing SEO for hundreds of keywords.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the HVAC and plumbing contractors’ industries is a plus
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus