Social Media CopywriterFreelance
Full Job Description
We are an EdTech company specializing in data science interview preparation. We are looking for someone incredibly gifted and thorough in understanding, producing technical articles, and creating copy for all our social media channels. The main subjects we’ll cover in this course are career coaching, job interviews, and data science.
You will be expected to write social media copies on the following topics:
– Company interview guides. For example, here is an article on the Microsoft data science interview: https://www.interviewquery.com/interview-guides/microsoft-data-scientist
– Video transcriptions into article form: https://www.interviewquery.com/blog-amazon-business-intelligence-case-duplicate-product/
– Data Science SEO Blog post: https://www.interviewquery.com/p/how-to-become-a-data-scientist
– Interviews with existing data scientists: https://www.interviewquery.com/blog-how-a-data-scientist-found-a-job-in-his-dream-industry/
– Company Announcements / Product Updates
Social media copywriters have a wide range of responsibilities, which include:
– Industry research on news and trends to create relevant content.
– Selecting engaging graphics or videos to complement the content.
– Write compelling and well-written content and copy for the company’s social media – platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) that are SEO-friendly.
– Write, edit and proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
– Proficiency in English
– Social media or content marketing experience is a plus.
– Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
– Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
– Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides.
– Adding Comments on Reddit / Blind / Other Communities
– Writing Emails
– Writing Landing Page Copy
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Content marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Proofreading: 1 year (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote