The Level 3 engineer works primarily US Pacific daytime hours as a member of the service operations team to provide best-in-class IT services to our clients. This position must maintain a prompt schedule, a polite professional demeanor, and provide excellent client service in accordance with Digital Seattle’s standards.
-Providing remote assistance to end users for issues escalated from Level 1 and 2 support.
-Delivering support for workstation-, server-, and networking systems.
-Installation, monitoring and managing of client infrastructure.
-Support and change management of Microsoft (Office) 365 and Azure systems.
-Establishing, operating, and maintaining data communication systems.
-Installing, monitoring, and supporting client specific application and software.
-Performing server backup and recovery operations.
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE (required demonstrable proficiency in a majority of the following areas):
1. Maintain high levels of client satisfaction through timely resolution of issues.
2. Effectively set, manage, and meet expectations with clients and internally.
3. Clearly and effectively communicate technology concepts through written and verbal methods to people with varying degrees of technical comfort.
4. Complete all scheduled maintenance and updates for servers, firewalls, and other network devices.
5. Fulfill deployment, troubleshooting, and other support tasks requiring completion outside clients’ business hours.
6. Monitor, investigate, and resolve alerts generated by various tools.
7. Serve as the first line of support for client emergency calls outside of Digital Seattle’s regular business hours by answering phone calls, triaging reported issues, troubleshooting, and escalating to the on-call team if necessary.
8. Be diligent in the timely documentation of processes, environments, and work performed.
9. Demonstrate effective, efficient troubleshooting skills and intentionality in your methods.
10. Show ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to changes quickly.
11. Maintain focus, direction, and composure during high-pressure situations.
12. Be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as cohesively within a team.
13. Adhere to documented standards and best practices.
14. Perform additional responsibilities and tasks as needed to support Digital Seattle and its clients.
-Has computer with HD camera, i5 processor, and 16GB RAM
-with Noise cancelling headset USB type
-at least 50mbps internet connection
-with at least 22 inches screen monitor
-willing to work night shifts and weekends
-at least 5 years experience in IT support roles
-Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
-Experience working with remote teams is desired.
-Hands-on troubleshooting experience for different technologies including endpoints, servers, cloud technologies, networks, etc.
-Experience in cloud technologies (i.e., Azure) is a must.
-Ability to work in a fast-paced, and at times high-pressure consulting environment.
-Experience using Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools or ticketing platforms such as ConnectWise or Autotask, is required.
-Prior experience working in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment supporting multiple clients.
-Experience working in a large-scale enterprise environment managing end-user support for 500+ users.
-Experience using Remote Monitoring and Management tools (RMM) such as Kaseya or LabTech/Automate, is required.
-Exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
-At least one of the following certifications (preferable):
o CompTIA A+/Security+ certification.
o Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST).
o Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
o ITIL v3/v4 Foundations certification.
Work Hours and Schedule: MONDAY TO FRIDAY PACIFIC TIME