Spark Ordering is seeking a web content manager to join our founding team. The web content manager will be responsible for setting up websites for our partner restaurants, using a Content Management System (CMS) and adding content, and completing data entry tasks for content like restaurant menus. The content manager will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining profiles for our partners on websites like Google, Yelp, and Trip Advisor. All edits will be done via the CMS, so no knowledge of coding is required; however, basic coding skills are a plus. Basic photo editing skills (like cropping an image) are required as some images may need small modifications before being uploaded. The content manager will also be responsible for communicating with clients to ensure they are happy with our service as well as to complete research on prospective clients.
As a member of the founding team, the web content manager will also have the opportunity to help solidify our process and will have opportunities for advancement as we grow our team in the Philippines. The ideal candidate should be a hard-working individual who has keen attention to detail and is proficient in the English language
· Set up websites for our partner restaurants using a Content Management System
· Maintain Google, Yelp, and TripAdvisor profiles for our partner restaurants.
· Communicate with clients to ensure they are happy with their website and our service in general.
· Complete research on prospective clients
· Proficient in the English language
· Three years of experience in content management (non-negotiable)
· Strong attention to detail
· Growth based mindset
Work Duration: Part-Time
Work Hours and Schedule: Monday – Friday (9 AM – 10 PM EST) Negotiable/ Flexible
Work Duration: 20-30hrs/week
Rate or Salary range: $10/hr