Full Job Description
Position is remote- must submit salary requirementsWe are looking for a professional, organized and motivated individual, who has what it takes to get the job done!
This position has great potential for the right candidate.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, interviewing new members; Lead role in the onboarding process
- Assist with any and all recruitment efforts such as job fairs, open houses, refer a friend program, etc.
- Maintain all personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Data management may include personal information; compensation, benefits, performance, new hire/termination records
- Respond to employee questions and requests
- Manage all employee time off requests
- Provide client feedback to employees and discipline accordingly
- Conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews as needed.
- Reviews applications, prepares offer letters and all applicable new hire paperwork
- Conducts reference checks and complete all background checks
- Enters new hires, re-hires, status changes, leave of Absence, terminations into scheduling system
- Escalate issues to management, but not limited to, terminations, leaves of absence, compliance, surveys and all other HR matters as they arise
- Works with recruiters to enter recruitment data into applicant tracking system as needed
- Performs other administrative/related duties as required and assigned.
- Who the Ideal candidate will be:
- Possess Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Possess people skills with the ability to cultivate a relationship with superior as well as subordinates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be bilingual – English and Spanish
- Able to learn things quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be a Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, internal and external
- Willingness to take ownership of a wide range of responsibilities.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task.
- Works well under pressure and knows how to prioritize
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle a high volume of work and manage expectations appropriately
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary BOE
If this sounds like something you can do and you think you are the right fit, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
The position will be remote.