Executive AssistantFull Time
Full Job Description
WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND HAVE FUN DOING IT???
We are looking for an experienced team member who would be a good fit for our team and culture. Must be positive and fun, wants to grow professionally and personally, needs opportunities to thrive, loves critical thinking, doesn’t want to do the same boring thing every day, doesn’t mind making a great living, and is willing to put in the work to help us change the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on needle moving task, that help push Clover’s mission forward, helping home service contractors Accelerate Growth, Increasing Profitability, and Have More Fun.
Clover is creating the next generation of all-star home services companies by providing leading online education, consulting, media buying, and event-specific events at the industry’s cutting edge. We combine an old-school industry and the technology and thought process that the largest and most innovative companies and industries use every day.
We are an award-winning company that has a proven track record of success and are ONLY looking for A-players. So if you are not an A player, please do not apply.
We offer growth opportunities, paid time off, a fun enjoyable positive culture allowing you to grow financially, personally, and professionally and enjoy coming to work every day. We take pride in ensuring every Clover team member is set up for success at all times and given the highest level of training and opportunity.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
The Executive Assistant at Clover Marketing is responsible for maximizing and optimizing the effectiveness of the management team.
This position is considered a full-time position, but exceptions can always be made for the exceptional.
- Communicate and respond to any customer issues in the customer service email
- Schedule all executive meetings and travel
- Ensure organization and maintenance of Meeting Board Trello
- Take and Organize meeting notes
- Organize Trello and Calendar for Executives
- Attend Weekly Meeting taking notes and action items
- Set up and schedule testimonial video shoot with client and videographer
- Set up and schedule Award video shoot with client and videographer
- Get Clients and
- Coordinate all team travel according to schedules
- With this role’s main function being to maximize the leadership’s effectiveness, there may be task, and responsibilities that are required to ensure this function is being met and accomplished that are outside of the scope above
- I.e. Looking up software for texting campaigns, scheduling dinners for Josh and Laura etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Has The Below Strengths:
- Organization and Planning – Prioritizes and plans productively.
- Efficiency – Produces significant output with minimal effort.
- Follow Through On Commitments – Follows through on verbal and written commitments. You make sure things get finished, no matter what (ethically).
- Attention to Detail – Possess the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task. Nothing gets lost or unaccounted for.
- Proactive – Innovative, and creative.
- Intelligence – Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness, even in difficult circumstances.
- Flexibility and adaptability – Able to handle projects for large range of topics, projects, and ideas
- 360 perspective – Demonstrates the ability to think from different angles and put yourself in our customer’s shoes.
- Communication – Communicates and documents things well, so there is little to no room for miscommunication or details to get lost in the mix.
- Work Ethic – Willing to do what it takes to get the project done right and on time.
- High standards – ONLY accepts the highest quality of work and always thinks from the perspective of “Is this the perfect way of doing this”
- Listening skills – Can translate the team’s concepts into working systems.
- GPF Mindset – Growth-oriented, ambitious, and fun person with high moral and ethical standards.
- Has 2+ years experience executing responsibilities similar to those listed above
- Has a track record of success in a similar role
- Bonus Structure
- 8am – 5pm PST or 8am-5pm CST
- Work From Anywhere – Remote Role
- Paid time off
- $32k – $40k + Bonuses per year
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Deadline For Applying
- October 15th
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience:Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote