Full Job Description
We’re looking for a very proactive part-time executive assistant to a high-energy and fast-moving CEO in everything business and personal and keep him free to do what he does best. He’s a tech, marketing entrepreneur being flooded with a barrage of thoughts, ideas and distractions on a daily basis. Keeping him organized, identifying and putting together the necessary resources to achieve his key weekly, monthly and quarterly goals, will be your primary focus.
This is a part-time position very likely to transition into a full-time position depending on performance and other variables.
30-Day Outcome #1
Understand, and get up to speed on all business and personal activities and start optimizing key weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks.
- Comprehensive analysis of current activities and identify things to take off his plate.
- Inbox management, create drafts and conduct daily sweeps to achieve inbox zero.
- Build relationships and communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and prioritize his schedule and start filtering his internal and external communications.
- Attend meetings, take notes and take necessary followup actions.
60-Day Outcome #2
Become an extension of him that is one step ahead of his needs to effectively execute business and personal tasks on his behalf to get him back more of his personal time.
- Organizing his schedule, and step in when needed to handle his internal and external communications.
- Anticipating needs to provide timely and accurate supports in manner that creates value.
- Taking ownership and becoming the go-to person for contacts and relevant stakeholders.
Day to day Activities
- Brief the CEO prior to meetings, calls, and events
- Prepare reports and other confidential materials
- Build SOPs and process maps using Miro
- Coordinate team and management meetings
- Act as a key liaison between CEO and operation teams
- Assist with recruiting, screening, hiring and training new team members
- Help mange personal brand social media strategy and accounts.
- You can easily translate abstract thoughts into action plans
- You are super proactive, responsive and available when needed
- You are extremely trustworthy, discreet with personal and business matters.
- You have unshakable poise and executive presence
- You are an exceptionally effective communicator
- You are a critical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
- You are highly detail-oriented and absolutely nothing gets by you
- You are technically savvy with software programs
- 1+ Years executive assistant or relevant administrative experience
- You have some project management experience
- Experience with recruiting, screening and managing freelancer contractors
- Able to learn quickly, and keep up with a fast-paced quickly changing environment
This position is for a highly skilled executive assistant, not a generalist admin assistant. We require a highly focused, detail-oriented individual who will become indispensible to our CEO. Therefore, we will only consider and respond to applications recieved from candidates with prior experiance working as executive assistants. We are not willing to accomodate, experiment with, or take chances on candidates who do not have the exact or highly relevent prior experiance in a simillar role.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary +
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Location – Fully Remote
We work across all time zones (the team is based in the US, Europe & Asia) and are mostly asynchronous but you will need availability from 8 AM ET to 6 PM for calls during the week.
Who You’ll Work with
You’ll be working with [Ralph Perrier](https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphperrier/), but also report to our business operations manager and other members of his team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote