National Health Project Scheduler – MD
Login to bookmark
The Project Scheduler will develop and manage schedule planning, coordinating tasks, and monitor timelines of scheduled assignments for the contact center. Responsibilities may include:
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practices using independent judgment and exercising discretion.
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports.
- Analyze contact center patterns, including volumes, trends, and contact center representative productivity.
- Use results to forecast contact center workload and build resourcing and scheduling plans to meet business objectives.
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules and performed version control.
- Shift and Schedule adherence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 5 years of related experience
- If candidate has Bachelor’s degree, then fewer years of experience required
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal) with a strong presence and ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Data-driven analytical thinker with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw solid conclusions.
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge on how to operate a computer, use internet search engines, and navigate multiple windows/tabs
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Candidates must meet the following requirements to work from home:
- Must have the ability to provide a non-cellular high speed internet service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable modems for a home office.
- Hotspots, satellite and wireless internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful completion of prehire testing
- Successful completion of background check is required for this position.
- Must be able to provide proof of education such as high school diploma, GED, or college transcripts/diploma
- Must be able to provide proof two valid, in date forms of ID
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.