Full Job Description
Looking for part-time work?
Brown Branches LLC is seeking a part-time, motivated and very organized Administrative Assistant that has at least 3 years of in office paid experience. As a key member of our team, you’ll be responsible for directly assisting in the daily management and operations of a small business. This position requires superior time management skills, multi-tasking and customer service skills at an average of 10-15 hours per week.
Brown Branches is a small but adept marketing company that serves the needs of the commercial and residential roofing industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Update & Manage CRM
- Send / Receive emails
- Participate in marketing campaigns
- Research projects
- Data management
- General assistance with marketing campaigns
- Random administrative assistant type tasks
- *Full working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word and Excel)
- * Previous office experience
- * Experience in marketing
- * Strong written and verbal communication
- * Previous experience in sales or marketing is a bonus
- Very strong work ethic
- Be able to type at least 60 wpm
- Innate Customer Service skills
- Very Organized / Methodical
- Eager to learn and continue learning
- Ability to Prioritize
- Adept at working independently
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Design work / Photoshop
- Social Media background
- Flexibility in setting the schedule
- Opportunity for Growth
- No nights, weekends or holidays
* This is a 1099 Position
Previous Work Experience
- Previous experience working in an office is required
Salary: $13.50/hour, but is more based on experience
Location: Remote work
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- How many WPM can you type?
- Do you regularly have access to high-speed internet?
- Do you have a computer with Microsoft office in good working order?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Office: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote