Are you looking to join a dynamic remote sales team where craft beer, private events, and corporate experiences intersect? We’re seeking a driven and detail-oriented sales professional to help us take our sales game to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and exceptional verbal & written communication skills. We’re looking for someone who understands how to get to the core of what our customers need, can lead a conversation effortlessly, and can juggle multiple tasks throughout the day. Reporting directly to the Chief Innovation Officer, you’ll work closely with our Fulfillment Department and Tour Operations Coordinator to ensure flawless communication and execution. This part-time (20 hours per week), non-exempt position offers the flexibility to work from anywhere while making a meaningful impact on our sales strategy.
You’re steadfast, thorough, and love to close business. You manage your own schedule, set deadlines, and follow-through. You are friendly, personable, and know how and when to be assertive. You are extremely well organised. You like collaborating on problem-solving tasks and are comfortable doing so remotely. You don’t have an issue speaking up if you have found a better way to do something or you want to pursue a new opportunity. You love beer and the industry surrounding the craft explosion.
- Respond to private event inquiries for Unboxed Experiences and City Brew Tours
- Manage incoming inquiries via phone, email, and web-based chat client
- Close business within assigned profit margins for each product.
- Utilize CRM software (Pipedrive), integrated with proposal software (PandaDoc), to manage private tour leads and close business
- Prepare and modify documents including but not limited to tour proposals, service agreements, and credit card authorization forms
- Maintain close rates at or above established quota.
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Department and Tour Operations Coordinator to ensure the proper execution of the experience sold
- Communicate directly with CINO, CEO, & CXO to effectively create new business strategies
- Attend 2-week tour forecast meeting to support the operations team
- Work with the CEO and CINO on general ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Pipedrive or other CRM experience
- Proficient in Google applications (Docs/Sheets/Drive)
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficient in typing, email formatting, spelling, and grammar
- Understanding of the events industry as it relates to craft beer/food
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adapt, particularly as it relates to a startup environment
- Self-discipline to manage your own schedule, activities and to follow up with leads all while working remotely
- $300 per week + 5% Commission + Performance Bonus
- 401k with company match
- Numerous employee perks
Physical Requirements: You may need to sit for longer durations and look at a computer screen while working in your home office.
A cover letter and completed skills assessment are required from every applicant. Applications submitted without these items will not be reviewed until these items are received.
City Brew Tours is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diversity that continues to enrich our communities.