Job Type: Full-time || Night shift
About: Affable.ai is a fast growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Singapore building infrastructure for the influencer ecosystem. Launched in 2018, we have rapidly grown to become a leading Influencer Marketing platform. Our mission is to bring scale to word of mouth marketing by building products for the key stakeholders of this ecosystem: brands and influencers.
What we offer
Fast growing work environment
To know, learn and be a part of a fast growing industry
Incredibly competitive, collaborative and supportive team
Freedom to work from anywhere in the world
Reimbursement policy for skill enhancement, medical and WFH grant
• Conduct outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, email and LinkedIn outreach to generate leads and qualify prospects.
• Research and identify potential customers through various channels, such as online research, industry events, and lead generation tools.
• Engage with prospects to understand their business needs, challenges, and goals, and educate them on the benefits of our products or services.
• Qualify leads based on predetermined criteria and effectively communicate the value proposition to drive interest and engagement.
• Schedule qualified meetings, product demos, or discovery calls for the sales team to further advance the sales process.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospect interactions and activities in the CRM system.
• Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure seamless handover of qualified leads and provide necessary background information to facilitate successful meetings.
• Manage, track and report daily prospecting and lead generation activities to the SDR Manager.
Take appropriate action to forward the lead if an opportunity is identified for another sales area.
* At least 4 years of experience in business development & lead generation with a SaaS organization (PLEASE DONT APPLY IF YOU DON’T QUALIFY AS IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET REJECTED).
* Good communication skills in both written and verbal, along with a strong consultative selling approach
* Ability to engage with prospects over the phone and email
* Fair understanding of eCommerce industry, trends and upcoming technology changes
* Open to accept feedback and incorporate them to grow with the sales function