Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development, and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading, family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of around 16,200 employees brings forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare and renewable energy to e-mobility, high-tech, and telecommunications.
The following challenges await you:
- Become the subject matter expert in SAP, order-to-cash process, and order fulfillment.
- Provides exceptional service, making every customer interaction a priority.
- Responsible for answering phones and greeting callers and customers courteously and professionally, following defined processes and guidelines.
- Processes and monitors orders submitted by phone, fax, or email.
- Maintain highest standards for order accuracy, order fulfillment, and order confirmation.
- Responds with urgency, tact, and authenticity to customer calls, emails, and inquiries.
- Ensures coordination and continuity with warehouse, following up on all orders placed to ensure proper and timely fulfillment and delivery. Follows standard operations procedures/protocols.
- Responds to customer service requests such as pricing inquiries, product availability, inventory levels, order completion, tracking shipments, order history, or any other customer concern.
- Prepares and distributes customer invoices as required – email, print, etc.
- Serves as business partner and helps coordinate activities with other related functions to ensure urgency with regard to customer setup and order readiness.
- Processes returns as necessary, including alignment of activities across multiple functions, and schedules pick up from customer and return to warehouse.
- Processes and tracks demo and sample orders for sales representatives.
- Facilitates inventory transfers and movements, between accounts or storage locations.
- Builds positive relationships and an arena of trust with sales leaders, sales agents, accounts receivable, and customer-facing business partners (ie. purchasing managers, accounts payable).
- High School diploma; Certificate/degree from college/university or technical school a plus
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- 3-5 years of Medical Device/Bio-Tech/Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, interpersonal
- SAP experience a must.
- Exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Customer Service orientation
Diversity is at the core of our Vision, Mission, and Values. Heraeus is committed to an inclusive workforce that fully represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. We can provide you with the opportunity – and Open Space – where your ideas and career can grow and advance. A career with Heraeus offers attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development.
In case of any questions, our HR team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information at www.heraeus.com/careersusa.