Legal Administrative AssistantFull Time
Full Job Description
Who is eXp?
Doing the audacious is part of eXp Realty’s DNA. We are a company that rewards creative minds who can offer bold solutions, where opinions matter, anything is possible and the outcome can be revolutionary. As a global full-service real estate brokerage utilizing a 3-D, fully immersive, cloud office environment, offering 24/7 access to collaborative tools & training, eXp has broken the traditional mold of real estate. We are doing big things. Come join us!
What makes our Legal team great?
The eXp World Holdings Legal team is the guiding light to ensure all departments and business lines get the legal support and direction they need. While legal operations is primarily responsible for monitoring and assessing legal risks for the company, it is also proactive in developing and collaborating on innovative business practices in order to solve business issues and support eXp’s continued growth goals.
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) is the publicly traded parent corporation to a family of technology, real estate, and professional development companies. eXp Realty, it’s primary operating company, is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with over 65,000 real estate agents around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization for real estate brokers and agents. Both our geographic footprint and our agent network is expanding very rapidly. We work fully remote from anywhere in the world utilizing our unique 3D virtual reality office campus provided by eXp Realty’s sister company, Virbela. eXp Realty operates fully in the cloud, including all computing operations.
What you will do:
eXp Realty, LLC (eXp) is seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the legal department’s contracts team, all while working remotely. A successful candidate will be approachable and friendly, self-motivated, responsive to communications, collaborative, possess strong writing skills, and possess the ability to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment, adjust to changing priorities, and take initiative, all while maintaining a smile.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage the day-to-day operations and administrative duties of the Legal Department, including managing hectic and complex calendars and deadlines with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
- Manage and execute timely delivery of assigned legal tasks or services;
- Perform executive administrative duties as needed (i.e. scheduling travel, expense reporting, and coordinating daily calendar); working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings;
- Data entry in contract lifecycle management system to enter and track contracts, critical dates, and status;
- Serve as contract lifecycle management system administrator, including adding/maintaining users, assisting with building workflows and automation, monitoring data integrity and pulling reports.
- Take notes, prepare correspondence, reports, and datasheets;
- Process and track requests for legal review, manage workflow, and juggle priorities efficiently;
- Assist attorney(s) and paralegal(s) with a variety of tasks as needed;
- Enhance the legal team’s effectiveness by alerting team members of issues requiring their attention; maintaining contact with internal business units and outside business partners; contributing information to the team for both matter review and project management; completing special projects; and providing secretarial support;
- Assist department attorneys with tracking and reporting Continuing Legal Education credits and recertifying information for regular bar renewal documentation.
How you will grab our attention:
- 2+ years of experience as a legal administrative assistant in a law firm or legal department.
- Ability to work well under pressure, as our corporate setting is very fast-paced.
- Exercises good judgment and discretion in decision-making.
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat DC, and database management) required.
- Familiarity with contract lifecycle management platforms (such as Conga Contracts), strongly preferred.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously with minimal supervision required.
- Demonstrated experience with all manner of corporate documents.
- Excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Discretion and ability to function in a highly confidential environment.
- Analytical thinking, strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with business and legal partners across multiple time zones.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail required.
- This role is technology-intensive and the candidate must possess the ability to work with spreadsheet programs, word processing applications, and be adaptable to learning new software.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Legal administration work experience may be accepted in lieu of formal education requirements.
- Notary Public (ability and willingness to become eNotary)
What eXp provides:
- Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits
- Company provided equipment; laptop, monitor, headset
- FSA plan
- 401k with a 4% match
- Stock option grant
- Fully remote environment
- Amazing company culture
- And more…
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.