Are you a rockstar? Are you super friendly on the phone? Are you a mover and shaker?
Only the truly ambitious and detail-oriented person will read this entire ad and follow the directions clearly. Don’t bother applying if you don’t want to follow the application directions precisely. We have a high-end veterinary service for veterinary practices across the country. We need rockstar virtual veterinary receptionist.
We are seeking full-time & part-time applicants. Hours will be variable since we have different shifts.
A requirement of 5 years of veterinary experience is needed to apply.
We are looking for the right person with the right attitude. Your top-notch telephone and speaking skills will be essential to communicating with pet owners and team members.
- This is a virtual position; you will not be working at a practice.
- Full-time positions are needed. Part-time positions are available.
- Flexibility in working in different time zones is a must.
- Benefits are offered to eligible full-time & part-time employees.
- The ability to communicate well is VITAL, both with pet owners and team members.
- Organization and attention to detail are a must.
- You love checklists.
- You love speaking about compliance with pet owners.
- Billing, treatment plans, & taking virtual payments do not scare you.
- Veterinary medicine skills are a must.
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- You love dealing with people. You are ready to kill them with kindness.
- You love being on the computer and on the phone.
- You consider yourself a problem solver — you don’t get freaked out at things that you don’t initially understand. Instead, you look at it as an opportunity to add to your skillset.
- You have experience with practice management software (please name which one/ones in your email).
If you are THE ONE, here’s how to apply:
- Apply for the Indeed posting
- Send an email to careers AT chronosllc.com
- Subject line: Veterinary Receptionist Position
- The body of the email should be a cover letter explaining your interest and that you understand the requirements.
- Within the body of the email indicate which of the skill sets you possess from the above list.
- “Sell us” on why you should be chosen for an interview.
- Provide 3 references. Include their emails and phone numbers (former employers only).
- If you’re a good verbal communicator you may want to send us a link to a short video telling us about yourself. This is not mandatory.
- Attach your resume in PDF format to the email and let us know how best to contact you.
- Candidate must meet computer requirements (please attach image proof of requirements to the email, see below).
Please visit speedtest.net to find out what your connection is. Ideally, we are looking for a minimum of 10 Mbps down and 9 Mbps up. Attach an image of the results to your email.
Computer (Attach an image of info to email):
- Windows 10
- Processor: i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 256 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
Who this position is NOT for:
- If you need lots of direction (beyond your training period).
- If you don’t have the specific skills described above.
- You hate talking about compliance with pet owners.
- You hate talking about money & creating estimates & invoices.
- If you are not 2,934,792,387 % honest and reliable and hard-working.
- If you don’t follow the specific directions to apply for the position.
- You love people, but technology freaks you out.
- You love technology, but people freak you out.
- You have personal drama and instability in your life.
- You’re not looking for a long-term career with an amazing team.
What happens next?
We will review all responses and set up the next step for the top 5%.
Tip: make yourself stand out from the rest of the pack… but do not exaggerate! Be truthful. Be creative.
If you don’t hear from us 1 month after your email, assume that you were not chosen to go forward in the application process. Please do not send an email or call to ask, “did you get my email?” Doing so will automatically eliminate you.
Thank you for your interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to work in all time zones? Eastern, Central, Mountain, & Pacific?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Veterinary Technicians: 5 years (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote