We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
$15 – $17 hourly
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Follow scripts when managing challenging customer issues and escalate to the appropriate party when needed
- Find patterns in customer complaints and bring them to the team for improvement
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Provide thorough follow-ups to customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
Wildlife Tree, an e-commerce wildlife education and pretend play stuffed animal brand, is focused on educating people to care for living things and to understand their environments. We want to inspire children to become wildlife advocates by learning about animals through imagination and play. When a child plays, they learn more and feel the most connected.
We make wildlife education that gives back to wildlife by donating 10% of proceeds to wildlife conservation organizations around the world. We support zoos, conservation and animal education organizations that actively fight to save species and conserve wildlife. Learn more at www.WildlifeTree.com